Job vacancy Ursuline Links - Youth Ministry
London-based catholic charity Ursuline Links is looking for an active, enthusiastic individual to plan and run all year round activities for young volunteers and to be the main adult leader on summer projects.
To be of the right calibre and experience, you will need to demonstrate:
· Personal Christian faith and be a practising catholic
· Previous experience of youth work in a leadership role in a parish, diocese or school
· Social Media savvy
· Passionate about reaching and encouraging young people
· Pastoral care skills – personable and friendly with all people
· Vibrant, flexible, innovative , self-motivated and adaptable
This role is 40 hours per week with varied daytime, evening and weekend work.
Salary: £28-35,000 depending on experience
Contact Hannah Modu: email@example.com for an application form and full job details
Closing date: 16th February 2017 Interviews: 27th February